Welcome to the Rulebook.
Before contacting me regarding your writing project, please take note of the following:
I. Project Consultation
A project consultation is a one-to-one discussion between the client and the writer. They both heartily exchange great ideas for an upcoming writing project.
- Use the contact form if you would like to set up a project consultation.
- If you would like to discuss the project via Skype, please refer to the Work Schedule.
- All project consultations via Skype have a duration of one hour. Beyond that, succeeding project details and information must be sent to me via email.
- At the end of the consultation period, the writer submits a project proposal that caters to the client’s needs and goals for the project. The client then either approves or clarifies the proposal.
II. Types of Projects
I accept specific types of projects, which are based on my current skills set and interests. Call it enthusiasm, if you will. Please refer to the Services section and see if the services you need are provided.
Projects that involve link building, writing and submitting to article directories and content mills, blog commenting, forum posting, and article spinning are shunned without question.
III. Project Deadlines, Feedback, and Revisions
A project’s success depends on adherence to deadlines, detailed feedback, and timely submission of revisions.
- Deadlines must be agreed upon both by the client and the writer. Estimated turn-around times depend on the bulk and difficulty of the work.
- The writer is expected to submit the work on or before the agreed deadline. Likewise, the client is expected to provide feedback, suggestions, or the GO signal after two (2) days of submission.
- The first submission of an article, blog post, web page, or a product description is always a first draft. A detailed list of feedback and suggestions is most welcome.
A project paid on time makes a happy writer. A happy writer then dedicates herself to making her clients happy through great results and customer service.
- Project estimates are priced according to the writer’s rates in USD. For clients who choose to pay via bank deposit, the project price is converted into Philippine peso using real-time currency rates courtesy of BPI Express.
- Payments are made through any the following: Bank deposit, PayPal, oDesk, and Ko-kard.
- All projects, whether as a whole or in milestones, must be paid for before the writer begins the work.
- Projects worth $50 and below must be paid 100% upfront. An invoice will be issued immediately.
- Projects worth $51 and above can be broken down and paid in milestones.
- Hourly projects via oDesk are tracked using the oDesk Team 3 application; therefore, payment is guaranteed and work can commence immediately after the project details have been discussed and agreed upon. This is the advantage if you are a client using the oDesk system.
- If you are a client on oDesk, separate invoices will not be issued by the writer.
Below is a list of fees that will be included in the invoice to shoulder service charges and miscellaneous costs.
VI. Quality Control
Clients who do not comply with the rules and who go against the terms agreed upon are subject to the following:
- Work for the client comes to a complete stop immediately.
- The client is blacklisted and will not transact with me any longer.
- All work done will be the writer’s property and may be used as a sample for other potential clients.
Every project is given all the love, care, and detailed attention it deserves. With that said, I expect to receive the same kind of respect, trustworthiness, and reliability from my clients.