To give back to the freelance writing community and to show my appreciation and gratitude, I gathered some of the most interesting and useful online articles and blog posts published this week, all of which can make a difference for any writing career.
From Make a Living Writing:
- How 2 Low-Paid Freelance Writing Gigs Helped Me Move Up and Earn More by Luana Spinetti
- One Proven, Simple Way To Get Top Bloggers to Promote Your Blog by Carol Tice
- 6 Goofs I Made That Killed My Blog — and Helped Launch My Writing Career by David Masters
Kickstart Your Stalled Blog Content [series] from Problogger:
- Part 1: Six Steps to a Fresh Post
- Part 2: Make Writing Work for You
- Part 3: Let Your Publication Inspire Your Next Post
The 6-Step Process to Turn Ideas Into Published Blog Posts by Ali Luke [Men with Pens]
5 Reasons You Should Seriously Consider Writing a Book by Michael Hyatt
Get Paid What You’re Worth: 37 Negotiation Tactics for Every Freelance Writer by Demian Fanworth [CopyBlogger]
Five Fabulous Books for Freelance Writers by Jennifer Mattern [All Freelance Writing]
Get Hundreds of Links to Your Next Blog Post, Guaranteed [Viperchill] — the first paragraph completely threw me off. Very clever!
Five Realizations that Helped Me Write Regularly by Joel Gascolgne of Buffer [Lifehacker]
What was your favorite article or blog post this week? Leave the link to the post in the comments.